Buy Refurbished Samsung Z Fold 3
The series of Samsung Folding phones allows users an experience of a bigger and better screen. This concept makes your smartphone turn into a mini tablet on which you can enjoy watching videos, TV shows moreover, play games. The Z Fold series fill this purpose. The Z Fold 3 sets a perfect example for an innovative high-end smartphone, allowing users a smooth performance and quality time. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 came a year after its predecessor model which was the Z Fold 2. These Galaxy Fold phones are an effort made by Samsung to make its users enjoy a premium dual experience. We have a Folding phone guide for those of you who prefer similar smartphones as such.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Release Date:
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 smartphone came out in 2021. It succeeded the Z Fold 2 model which offers some decent performance for users as well. However, there was still room for extra enhancements to be made. With the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, there were many advancements made in order to give a better experience. You can easily download any large apps you want from the Samsung Galaxy store since there is no compromise to the performance of these phones. The Galaxy Z Fold 4 came out a year later, succeeding the Z Fold 3 model.
Refurbished Galaxy Z Fold 3 Specs & Features
Here are some specs and features of the Z Fold 3:
- Galaxy Z fold 3 Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- Galaxy z fold 3 dimensions: Unfolded: 158.2 x 128.1 x 6.4 mm, Folded: 158.2 x 67.1 x 14.4-16 mm
- Galaxy z fold 3 Screen & Display: Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X
- Samsung z fold 3 Refresh Rate: 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak)
- Galaxy Z fold 3 camera: Main Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 12mm (ultrawide), Selfie Camera: single 4 MP, f/1.8, 2.0µm, under the display, Cover Camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide)
- Galaxy z fold 3 Storage: 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- Samsung Z fold 3 ram: 12GB
- Battery life of Samsung Z fold 3: Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Charging: 25W wired, 11W wireless, 4.5W reverse wireless
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 Colors: Black, Silver, Green
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Durability & IP Rating: IPX8 rating for water resistance
- Galaxy Z fold 3 size: 7.6 inches, 179.9 cm2 (~88.8% screen-to-body ratio)
Samsung Z Fold 3 Price Australia:
A good alternative to buying a Samsung Z Fold 3 at a cheap cost would be heading to tech retailers in your area. Fortunately, Phonebot offers refurbished handsets of some of the best Android Phones at an affordable cost. The Samsung Z Fold 3 price here starts from just $799 AUD. The great thing about purchasing your phone from this website is getting some of the best discounts and offers for your gadgets. We would recommend visiting the site for further information.
Samsung Z Fold 3 Vs. Z Fold 4:
The Z Fold 4 has already come out last year in 2022, topping the Samsung Z Fold 3 in several aspects. Although the screen size for these two smartphones is basically the same, the Z Fold 4 seems to offer more resolution than the Z Fold 3. Moreover, the Z Fold 4 seems to have a tougher Gorilla Glass Victus Plus providing extra protection than the Gorilla Glass Victus on the z Fold 3. Check out our Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 vs. Z Fold 4 comparison to find out what’s different between these two phones.
Samsung galaxy z fold 3 vs Samsung s23 ultra:
The Samsung S23 Ultra is a 2023 recent release. The specs and features of this smartphone are unmatched by others. If we compare the Samsung Z Fold 3 and the S23 Ultra, the latter seems to have taken the lead since the hardware for the S23 Ultra is far more powerful than the Z Fold 3 offers. Using the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, the S23 Ultra has a boost over performance making it the winner.
Is Samsung Z Fold 3 dual sim?
Yes, with the Samsung Z Fold 3, you will be able to use dual SIM cards.
Is Samsung Z Fold 3 waterproof?
The Samsung Z Fold 3 has an IPX8 rating making it water-resistant but not completely waterproof.