Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 5G (512GB) [Open Box]
Model: Global Model SM-F731B
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
OpenBox - Spotless device in new condition with original box. The box might be slightly damaged or have an accessory missing.
What's inside the box:
Order before midnight to receive it by Wed 06 DecMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 5G (512GB) [Open Box]
Experience the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5, the latest addition to the Galaxy Z Flip series, offering exciting updates and powerful performance. Stay connected, capture memories, and enjoy a seamless user experience with one comprehensive device.
Seize the Day
Enjoy peace of mind with the IPX8 water resistance rating, ensuring your device is protected from water damage. Discover the enhanced cover display on the Galaxy Z Flip 5, now featuring a larger 3.4-inch size. This expanded display allows you to access more features and services conveniently without the need to unfold the smartphone.
The Galaxy Z Flip 5's primary display features a 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and variable refresh rate technology. Experience smooth visuals and improved power efficiency while enjoying your content.
The Details that Matter
Unlock impressive performance with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, elevating the capabilities of the Galaxy Z Flip 5. Capture stunning moments with dual 12 MP cameras, including a dedicated ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 10 MP selfie camera. The Galaxy Z Flip 5 is equipped with a reliable 3,700 mAh battery, supporting fast wired and wireless charging for uninterrupted usage.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE-A (CA), 5G|
|Bluetooth||5.3, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM and eSIM|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.2, OTG|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Resolution||1080 x 2640 pixels (~425 ppi density)|
Super AMOLED, 3.4 inches, 720 x 748 pixels (Gorilla Glass Victus 2), 306 ppi
|Size||6.7 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1750 nits (peak)|
|Capacity||512GB 8GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.76", 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Camera Type||10 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1.22µm|
|Dimension & Weight||Unfolded: 165.1 x 71.9 x 6.9 mm|
Folded: 85.1 x 71.9 x 15.1 mm
|Build||Plastic front (opened), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus 2), aluminum frame|
|Protection||IPX8 water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)|
Armor aluminum frame with tougher drop and scratch resistance (advertised)
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8550-AC Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x3.36 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2x2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2x2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3x2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||Android 13, One UI 5.1.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
25W wired, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
4.5W reverse wireless
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Mint, Graphite, Cream, Lavender, Yellow|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 3700 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!