Motorola Edge 30 Pro 5G Dual Sim (128GB) [Open Box]
Model: Global Model XT2201-1
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
OpenBox - Spotless device in new condition with original box. The box might be slightly damaged or have an accessory missing.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Order before midnight to receive it by Wed 06 DecMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Motorola Edge 30 Pro 5G Dual Sim (128GB) [Open Box]
Motorola Edge 30 pro redefines the game so you can elevate yours. Featuring the industry-leading Qualcomm® Snapdragon® 8 gen 1 processor and triple high-res cameras, get ready for unparalleled performance. Capture gorgeous photos in low light using instant all-pixel focus—and record HDR10+ videos with over a billion shades of colour. All with the ultra-smooth performance of a 144 Hz display. It’s time to blaze your own trail. Motorola Edge 30 pro is here.
Industry-leading Snapdragon® 8 performance
Experience the fastest, most powerful mobile platform.
Instant all-pixel focus and HDR10+ recording
Get 32x more focusing pixels for faster, more accurate low-light performance, plus HDR10+ recording for over a billion shades of colour.
High-res 50MP ultra-wide and 60MP selfie cameras
Capture amazing detail in both normal and low light using Quad Pixel technology.
Ultra-smooth 144 Hz display + Dolby Atmos audio
Enjoy a 6.7" OLED display with HDR10+ for a billion shades of colour and listen with stereo speakers.
Incredible battery and wireless charging
Experience more than a full day of battery life and charge without the clutter of wires.
Unleash your phone with Ready For
Connect wirelessly to a TV to play mobile games, make video calls, and use your phone’s apps on a big screen.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 48, 66|
|5G Bands||1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps, 5G|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1, DisplayPort 1.4|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)|
|Size||6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||OLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Capacity||128GB 8GB RAM|
|Camera Type||50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.55", 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF, OIS|
50 MP, f/2.2, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.76", 0.64µm, AF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||8K@24/30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps, 10-bit HDR10+, gyro-EIS|
|Camera Type||60 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.8", 0.61µm|
|Dimension & Weight||163.1 x 76 x 8.8 mm, 196 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3x2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||Android 12, upgradable to Android 13|
|Features||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
68W wired, 50% in 15 min, 100% in 35 min (advertised)
5W reverse wireless
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Cosmos Blue, Stardust White|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!