Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop 15.6-inch i7 (16GB 512GB) [Open Box]
Model: Global Model AN515-58-78J8
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
OpenBox - Spotless device in new condition with original box. The box might be slightly damaged or have an accessory missing.
What's inside the box:
- Power Adapter
- Charging Cable
Order before midnight to receive it by Wed 06 DecMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop 15.6-inch i7 (16GB 512GB) [Open Box]
Nitro 5 Intel
Reign over the game world with the combined power of a 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor with its new performance hybrid architecture and NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 30 Series GPUs.
Reign over the game world with the combined power of a 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor and up to NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 30 Series GPUs(fully optimized for maximum MGP). Configure your laptop for top speed and massive storage with two slots for GEN 4 M.2 PCIe and 16GB of DDR4 3200 RAM.
- Microsoft® Windows 11 Home Operating System
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 Processors
- GeForce RTX™ 30 Series Laptop GPU
- 16GB, 3200MHZ DDR4 Memory
Built for the Next Generation of Gaming
12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors give you superior gaming performance while delivering the flexibility to seamlessly multitask. Innovative new architecture matches the right core to the right workload, so background tasks won't interrupt your game - giving you the freedom to chat, browse, stream, edit, record, and play without skipping a beat.
- Up to 14 Cores 6P-core + 8E-core
- Up to 20 THREADS
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 30 Series Graphics
The latest graphics are powered by NVIDIA's 2nd Gen RTX Ampere architecture to give you the most realistic ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features like NVIDIA DLSS. New Max-Q technologies also utilize AI to enable thin, high performance laptops that are faster and better than ever.
Boost Performance with AI
NVIDIA DLSS gives games a speed boost with uncompromised image quality. Crank up the settings and resolution for an even better visual experience.
More Immersive Experiences
Ray Tracing is the holy grail of graphics. It simulates how light behaves in the real-world to produce the most realistic and immersive graphics.
Optimized Power and Performance
NVIDIA Max-Q is a suite of technologies powered by AI that optimize laptops to deliver high performance in thin form factors.
Picture-Perfect. Furiously Fast.
With a lightning-quick 144Hz refresh rate and 3ms response time, your game sessions will be fluid, unbroken, and unmatched. Now you can land those reflexive shots with pinpoint accuracy and minimal ghosting.
- 15.6 Screen Size
- FHD 1920 X1080
- Up to 144Hz Refresh Rate
- Up to 3ms Response Time
MUX ON, MUX OFF
With the included MUX switch technology you can disable the integrated graphics for an increase in performance in games at the expense of battery life.
Chilled to Perfection
The newly refined chassis comes with a few extra tricks up its sleeve in the form of dual- fan cooling, dual-intakes (top and bottom), and a quad-exhaust port design. For extra control, pop open the NitroSense utility app for extra control and take command over fan speeds, lighting, and more.
- Dual-fan Cooling
- Upper-Air Intake
The Key to Victory
Spice things up with the 4-zone RGB keyboard and take command of the inner workings of the laptop via the dedicated NitroSense Key. The WASD and arrow keys are also highlighted for easy visibility for those clutch moments.
Breaking the Sound Barrier
Better audio delivers a competitive edge as well as a more immersive experience through dual 2W speakers. With DTS:X® Ultra, sounds are clear and can be delivered in a 3D spatial soundscape, allowing you to hear where your opponents are coming from with pinpoint precision.
With the Intel® Killer E2600 Ethernet Controller, Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i, and Control Center 2.0, you have all the tools you need to clear out the online competition. You deserve the low latency and reliable connection that only Killer networks can provide.
Intel® Killer™ E2600
The Killer E2600 automatically detects, classifies, and prioritizes network traffic and ensures the most important data is delivered fast with 1Gbps of throughput.
Intel® Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i
Powered by all-new Wi-Fi 6 technology using 160Mhz channels, this delivers 2.4 Gbps of theoretical throughput and cutting-edge performance.
Killer Control Center 2.0
This exciting new interface allows gamers and performance PC users to analyze, optimize, and control their PC's networking performance with ease.
Plug all your peripherals into the full range of ports, including HDMI 2.1, Intel® Thunderbolt™ 41, and the newest USB 3.2 standard with Gen1 and 2 support.
- HDMI 2.1 High-speed
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed USB 5Gb/s
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A 10Gb/s + Offline Charge
- Thunderbolt™ 4 40 Gb/s USB-C
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!